Another mass update
Sorry – but busy doesn’t even cover it anymore. Â Highlights:
- Sydney got into the two high schools to which she applied – LACHSA and Louisville. Â LACHSA is very strong with the performing arts, but far away (on the campus of Cal State LA) and NOT as strong academically. Â Louisville has a very solid performing arts program, we know people there, has great academics. Â Downside: Â Louisville is an all girls (fine by me) Catholic school (not fine by me). Â I have great faith (ha!) in her ability to manage it though.
- Pi Software is gathering lots of steam now, and feedback is good and getting better. Â It’s happening just as I always knew it would. Â Trust yourself, and never ever give up.
- Pam and I celebrated 1 year of marriage. Â In Vegas. Â Of course. Â It was crazy fun. Â Of course.
- Flew a Diamond DA-40 from Greenwood, MS to Van Nuys, CA in 3 days, with Claudio. Â Great adventure, even if it was into a 20 knot headwind and light to moderate turbulence the WHOLE way.
- Ecotripper.com launched – hotels and other travel for the eco-friendly traveler. Â Go look.
- Refining things in my life – relationships that were one-sided, jobs that had no long term value, activities that weren’t healthy. Â OK – not ALL activities.
I’ll post more now. Â I swear.